- Design of Integrated Circuits and Microsystems: Design methodologies. Digital and analog synthesis. Hardware-software codesign. Reconfigurable hardware. Hardware description languages. Intellectual property-based design. Design reuse.
- Thermal Issues in Microelectronics: Thermal and electro-thermal modelling, simulation methods and tools. Thermal mapping. Thermal protection circuits.
- Analysis and Modelling of ICs and Microsystems: Simulation methods and algorithms. Behavioural modelling with VHDL-AMS and other advanced modelling languages. Microsystems modelling. Model reduction. Parameter identification.
- Microelectronics Technology and Packaging: New microelectronic technologies. Packaging. Sensors and actuators.
- Testing and Reliability: Design for testability and manufacturability. Measurement instruments and techniques.
- Power Electronics: Design, manufacturing, and simulation of power semiconductor devices. Hybrid and monolithic Smart Power circuits. Power integration.
- Signal Processing: Digital and analogue filters, telecommunication circuits. Neural networks. Artificial intelligence. Fuzzy logic. Low voltage and low power solutions.
- Embedded Systems: Design, verification and applications.
- Medical Applications: Medical and biotechnology applications. Thermography in medicine.
IEEE EDS DL Mini-Colloquium Annoncement
IEEE ED Poland Chapter organizes Distinguished Lecturer Mini-Colloquium "Nanoelectronics - Technology, Design, Modeling" , which will be held in Rzeszów, June 26, 2019, just a day before MIXDES 2019 Conference (read more...)