The papers submitted for the conference are required to meet the following conditions to be accepted for publication in the conference proceedings:
- The MIXDES Conference Organising Committee wants to preserve a high level of the presentations performed during the conference. Thus each paper is designated for review by at least two reviewers. The paper has to receive satisfactory notes from the reviewers. In case of the decision based on the notes is uncertain, an extra reviewer is included to evaluate a paper.
- The scientific publication at the MIXDES Conference requires each paper to be discussed during the presentation. Thus the MIXDES Organising Committee requires at least one author of the paper to present it at the conference. After the Conference Registration is enabled the author designated for presentation has to be registered and appropriate fee payment has to be transferred before May 15th, 2019. The copy of the transfer proof may be requested from the author. Please note that the proceedings will not include papers which are not presented.
- The papers accepted for the publication will be available in from of the proceedings, CD-ROM and on the IEEE Xplore pages. The papers can also be recommended for publication in extended form in other journals and books. Thus the Organising Committee requires a Copyright Transfer Form for each paper to be signed by one of the authors (as all authors authorized agent) and delivered by post mail to the Conference Secretary (forms sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted). The form has to be delivered before May 15th, 2019.
- During the conference the Book of Abstracts will be provided for all the participants. The conference proceedings including the presented papers will be distributed after the conference. The conference CD-ROM will be sent to all participants within one month after the conference. The printed version of the proceedings will be available for ordering during conference registration (with a special discount price) or may be purchased later on-line.
- For Book of Abstracts the authors are requested to provide 1-page abstract which can be uploaded from paper registration/update page. The abstract should be formatted as main paper. The 2-column area should be used for summary. The original abstract and keywords may be removed if required. Selected figures, tables and references are welcomed. The 1-page abstract need to be provided till final paper version deadline (May 15th, 2019)
- Prior publication the papers need to be formatted following the Paper format rules. To make sure the technical review will be provided for all paper uploads. The paper must satisfy the technical reviewer till final paper version deadline (May 15th, 2019)
- The submitted paper must not be published or presented anywhere before and should not be submitted to another conference or journal while considered for presentation at MIXDES Conference.